NVNO has a long history of defending premises owners. Based in Albany, New York, our practice has handled a vast array of premises liability lawsuits in the Capital District and across New York State including claims of:
- Slip and falls — Claims against grocery and retail stores, churches or any property owner, for slipping, tripping, or falling injuries to patrons resulting from construction defects, unrepaired hazards, or neglected maintenance (slippery floors, icy sidewalks, uneven pavement, etc.).
- Dram shop cases — Claims against restaurants and bars for allegedly serving intoxicated patrons who then injure others in assaults or auto accidents.
- Negligent security — Suits seeking to attach liability to bars, businesses, apartment building owners (and/or property management companies) for sexual assaults, assault, and battery, or robberies. Allegations of these claims range from inadequate patrols and negligent training of bouncers or security staff to a lack of security cameras, lighting, or secured entries.
- Dog bites/attacks — Claims against pet owners for physical injuries or emotional trauma.
- All negligence claims alleging dangerous conditions, attractive nuisances, or negligent supervision, such as fires, lead paint poisoning, or swimming pool accidents.
At NVNO we promptly and thoroughly investigate the circumstances of each claim to assess liability. We retain experts in lighting, engineering, security, and other technical fields to demonstrate that the client has met the standard of care by providing for the safety of patrons and the public.
Our reputation for favorable results in insurance defense is the result of thorough, aggressive representation and attentive, cost-conscious service. Contact Napierski, VanDenburgh, Napierski & O’Connor, LLP at (518) 862-9292 or email@example.com.