Our Labor Law Attorneys Offer Counsel on Discrimination Planning & Prevention
The attorneys at NVNO help businesses ensure compliance with employment laws and prevent or minimize the effects of litigation including discrimination cases, including wage and hour disputes and contract complaints.
The best way to avoid costly employment lawsuits is to be prepared. We regularly counsel and train management regarding ways to avoid employment and labor claims. Examples of the representation we provide include:
- Drafting/updating personnel policies and procedures and employment handbooks
- Drafting and enforcing social media workplace policies
- Consulting on employee discipline and termination
- Practice before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC, the New York State Division of Human Rights Commission and the New York State Division of Labor
- Sexual harassment and other unlawful workplace harassment policies and procedures, awareness training and investigation
- Employment contracts and severance agreements
- Employment benefits including Family and Medical Leave Act matters
- Investigation of internal discrimination and harassment complaints
Contact our Labor Law Attorney for Versatile Counsel
When it comes to commercial liability, why leave anything to chance? It’s imperative that you partner with a proven labor law attorney to look after your professional interests. Thankfully, the qualified team at Napierski, VanDenburgh, Napierski & O’Connor, LLP is always standing by to assess your current legal needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a consultation with our legal team, don’t waste another moment. Contact Napierski, VanDenburgh, Napierski & O’Connor, LLP today. Our qualified attorneys take immense pride in assisting professional clients throughout Albany, NY and the rest of New York’s Capital District. No matter the nature of your business, you can rely on our lawyers for unmatched support.