It is both illegal and negligent to drive while intoxicated. If you are injured by a drunk driver, you are entitled under the law to recover for your medical expenses and lost wages. You are also entitled compensation for the pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life caused by your injury. However, the simplest way to ensure you get the compensation you deserve is by contacting a reputable personal injury lawyer.

What many people don’t know is that the drunk driver may not be the only one at fault. Others may be legally responsible for the injury and damage caused by the drunk driver. For example, if a vehicle owner permits an intoxicated driver to operate his or her car, the vehicle owner may be responsible. If a bar, store, or restaurant sells alcohol to a minor who becomes intoxicated, or to a visibly intoxicated person, that business may be legally responsible for the injury and damage caused by the drunk driver.

Our personal injury lawyers represent people injured by drunken drivers and those responsible for the actions of the drunken driver. If you, or a loved one have been the victim of a drunk driver call (518-862-9292) or e-mail us ( and let us help you get the justice you deserve.


Reach Out to Our Personal Injury Lawyers

Over the years, our personal injury lawyers have represented countless clients in cases involving drunk drivers. You deserve to have an experienced representative by your side anytime you face the legal system. What may seem like a simple case can be more complex and drawn out than expected. There may be other factors at play that complicate matters.

When you work with a seasoned personal injury lawyer, you can take a step back, skip the unnecessary stress, and let us handle your case. We know the law and we know how it applies to your situation. Our personal injury lawyer will take every detail into account and make sure you have a strategy to rely on at every step of the way. Contact our personal injury lawyers today to get advice on your situation. If you are in the Albany, New York area, we can help.