Providing Professional Guidance Throughout the Real Estate Planning Process
Our experienced real estate attorneys and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing our clients the individual attention, communication and practical guidance needed to ensure their real estate transaction proceeds smoothly to closing. Our attorneys understand that buying or selling real estate can be confusing and the financial consequences severe if proper steps are not taken during the process.
Commercial & Residential Real Estate Attorneys
Commercial and residential real estate transactions often involve complex and time-consuming procedures that require assistance from experienced real estate attorneys. Our practice extends throughout the Capital District Region and includes assisting individuals and businesses with:
- Drafting & reviewing of purchase and sale contracts
- Monitoring compliance with contract requirements
- Reviewing title reports
- Preparation of all required closing documents
- Attending the closing with our clients
- Boundary line and property disputes and other real estate litigation
To learn more about our services, please contact one of the knowledgeable attorneys at NVNO at (518) 862-9292, email us at email@example.com, contact us, or request a consultation below.